Den Home | Archives | UB Home | Challenge Entries --> #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10

how to use " straw" ? by Medya

Posted on: May 5, 2005 4:43 PM

0506_0001.jpg

here in Middle East, peopel like old things: old thoughts, old cloths, old customs, old ... it is always belived that old things work better, we have a TV , it has been working for 40 years, and we all still love it and still think it works better than the New Sony TV

my fahter has 2 cars, one is 25 years old and other is 2 years old, but he always uses the old one ! he loves it and he belives it works better than the new one , yep i know it is stupid but thats the way we middle eastersn are , if we werent stupid now we were as modern as you Americans .
but there are still things which their old technology is REALLY better, like Carpets, you know Persian Carpet are best carpets, thats because of a very old -more than 2800 years-hand made thechnology , thats why Automatic Machine Made Carpets made by Inida or China look like shit.

Among cars, I love American old cars, specialy their Sexy Wooden Stereo , ... you can never feel what I say.
well I must say , every Iranian loves American old cars, you know in Iran we cant use foregin cars, we have to use JUST Iranian cars... if you send an old american car to Iran...these horny Iranians will all rape to her... ha ha

when a new thing come to a society from another society, some peopel have problems in using it

nay.jpg
an old Iranian man who remembers WWII , told me funny story of using "straw" when it came to Iran for the first time ,by Germans Soldiers who occupied Iran.
look at this paintnig at right , I draw it by myself, belvie me I never draw anything by myself, even in school i cheated and had my assaignment done by my brother lol.
, I wish you can still get the meaining that i want to say...

toilet4arab.jpg

and again that old man told us funny stories of using western toilet in Iran for the first time ..he he

there is something about technology that I like to mention,
have you notinced these asshole scientists try to prove every new thechnology is bad and harmfull? more than 1 million scientist are doing their best to prove that Cell phones are harmfull ha ha...and everyday they bitch on cell phones...I bet if that amount scienentists work on a project to prove Drinking Water is bad , they will suceed and they will tell peopel not dirnk water anymore.

Previous: The Day the Men Stopped Hissing at me. | Den Home | Ultimate Blogger Home | Next: A Short History of Fashion Technology

Comments:

medya,

this is the first post to make me laugh out loud in the Ultimate Blogfest

the drawings are genius

Correct!
Incorrect!

I love it!

Posted by: karina at May 5, 2005 5:22 PM

Hahahah ... very funny .. i liked the bathroom one .... MEDYA DID A GOOD JOBBBB ... :D hehee its really cute

Posted by: ChiChalok at May 5, 2005 5:29 PM

really fun post. i love it.

Posted by: (not contestant) james at May 5, 2005 5:32 PM

Good job medya! I think this is the first time I've seen a funny entry coming from you.

Posted by: Justin at May 5, 2005 5:39 PM

man, you like your toilets don't you? Cool post. Nice one mate.

Posted by: mimi at May 5, 2005 5:45 PM

Your drawing is really amazing! I love thinking about the old man you talked to. Also, your television looks really good to me. I wish more things today featured wood pattern design.

Posted by: Jona at May 5, 2005 5:53 PM

oh medya

the technology of straws and how to use them...I am still chuckling.

Posted by: hason at May 5, 2005 5:57 PM

LOL! Medya, that was a riot! I love the way your posts always give me a look at the West from the other side of the looking glass.

Posted by: CMAR II at May 5, 2005 6:32 PM

hahahaha medya
brilliant!!!that was a really great post
im still laughing, loved the drawings!

very well done

Posted by: lulov at May 5, 2005 6:37 PM

You can not, in any context or under any circumstance, go wrong with a smiling dude sitting on the can - in the proper orientation, of course.

Posted by: Craig at May 5, 2005 6:59 PM

Join the fight against Dihydrogen Monoxide!

Posted by: curt at May 5, 2005 7:15 PM

"I bet if that amount scienentists work on a project to prove Drinking Water is bad , they will suceed and they will tell peopel not dirnk water anymore."

They have! There was a recent study done during a marathon and it found a number of people overhydrated. There have been 3 or 4 people over the past few years who drank so much water that they died.

Posted by: enjanerd at May 5, 2005 7:19 PM

Enjanerd, the condition you're referring to is hyponatremia.

Posted by: curt at May 5, 2005 8:51 PM

That's great stuff, I'm sorry I underestimated you.

Sorry, but...Shameless self-promo...

Tired Tech

The whole blog...
Manifest Density

Posted by: MDC at May 5, 2005 8:59 PM

Medya!

This give me lots of funny, as I just wake up. Very marvelous surprise! Especially this horny men that take advantage of their cadillacs!

Lyova Lyubov

Posted by: Lyova Lyubov at May 5, 2005 10:41 PM

Hyponatremia. Thanks, Curt!

Posted by: enjanerd at May 6, 2005 6:52 AM

This was such a cute post. Loved the drawings! "Correct." "Incorrect." Priceless.

Posted by: Kelly at May 6, 2005 8:36 AM

More info about hyponatremia, thanks to Urban Honking's own Adventures in Medical School.

Posted by: freddy at May 6, 2005 9:07 AM