Den Home | Archives | UB Home | Challenge Entries --> #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10

Bangkok, 5.46 am: Ladyboy by

Posted on: May 10, 2005 7:02 PM

WARNING: Pop-up contains content that is N(ot) S(afe) F(or) W(ork) - Click for full-size

stalin.jpg

Previous: Early morning dew on spring lilacs | Den Home | Ultimate Blogger Home | Next: Pretty Literal Interpretation

Comments:

This is maybe not the habitual morning for me, but I wished to partake with you of this crazy place that is Bangkok and make portrait for you of something that is total rough abnormal for me and, dare I say, mega special. I take this picture after much fun in the famous Patpong district. This is maybe look like womans but I assure you that it is a man!!!
I like this Bangkok for this reasons:
1. There is many Slavics. I spend one evening with two beautiful Ukraine girls, that I make intercept with in 7-11. I also meet Russian man who is selling his army bag, yes?
2. There is pleasure domes, where you have total big glass tank of fish, but inside it is not fish but many many hardcore womans, that give you this "body to body massage".
3. Alcohol is very very cheap and it is darling, ok?
4. It give me insight for crazy drunkem European and American people, what is overweight and is also wearing this skimpy beachwear. It is crazy too, yes?
5. The food is ultra rough chili, that make me feel like super manhood.

I make for aircraft now. I will pen you more lovely souvenirs of Thailand when I return to my houses.

Love to all of you,

Lyova Lyubov

Posted by: Lyova Lyubov at May 10, 2005 8:04 PM

Eveyone likes tits, it's where our first food comes from, no? You speak cute. But cute is not enough, yes? We are friends, friends like fish, ok?

-Joel
Feel like super manly-man, we good?

Posted by: Joel Conrad Bechtolt at May 10, 2005 8:16 PM

NSFW indeed...but what if you're a pimp? I guess it'd be prospecting.

<rimshot>

Posted by: karsh at May 10, 2005 8:29 PM

hope your trip to thailand went well lyova! welcome back! your comments were missed by many!

Posted by: james at May 10, 2005 9:28 PM

Lyvova, I really appreciate your posts thus far, but i find this one to be less funny and more tacky.

Let's elevate the discourse. Just my 2 cents.

Posted by: Kevin at May 10, 2005 11:06 PM

I'm with Kevin, you corny SOB.

Posted by: Joel Conrad Bechtolt at May 10, 2005 11:15 PM

Joel, calling someone a "corny SOB" is not a good way to elevate the discourse.

Posted by: Kevin at May 10, 2005 11:19 PM

I wouldn't have the guts to take this photo. Well done.

Posted by: Mikey at May 11, 2005 1:00 AM

I don't think you need guts, you need balls. Any clearly both the taker and the subject of the photo have them.

Posted by: J_John at May 11, 2005 1:45 AM

I understand your critical, Kevin and Joel, but like I make transparent before, I had these ambitions to uncover to you these personal experiences of Bangkok. Perhaps I have tacky experience. Perhaps I just go to total extreme in order to express these crazy things and maybe some people is not ready for it. In my life, this is first time I gaze upon the real transsexualist. It is important for me...

I will although agree that maybe it was not a necessity to add these words that she spoke. Maybe it take us overboard...

Karsh, you have real sense of humour. I am overjoy to see you still visit here.

Mickey, J.John: yes I have these balls and these guts. It is very wise for you to recognize these.

Love,

Lyova Lyubov

Posted by: Lyova Lyubov at May 11, 2005 5:21 AM

Nice rebuttal, my blogging friend.

Posted by: Joel Conrad Bechtolt at May 11, 2005 6:31 AM

picture be scary

Posted by: DCS at May 11, 2005 12:49 PM

I was amused by this entry. I would read a book written by Lyova and I don't read books that often these days.

Posted by: (not contestant) james at May 11, 2005 2:48 PM

Now that's a hell of a compliment, Not contestant James !

But I agree with dcs, scary. Or rather scarily intriguiging

Posted by: boggart at May 11, 2005 2:52 PM

Its not a man or a woman its a thai ladyboy, or shemale.

Posted by: katoey at May 22, 2006 7:30 PM

Its not a man or a woman its a thai ladyboy, or shemale.

Posted by: katoey at May 22, 2006 7:31 PM

She is a beautiful sexy ladyboy, dont say scary its not fair to talk like that, we ladyboy are nice sometimes.

Posted by: Kat at May 22, 2006 9:06 PM

Yes you should Thailand come and see ladyboy real one. We cute than girl you know, you like yes.

Posted by: ladyboy kat at June 5, 2006 1:00 AM